Wednesday, July 25, 2012

ICAD #49-55

ICAD #49

Fun with leftover bits and inverting colours in Picasa.

ICAD #50

More bits from here and there and a long ago favourite Timmy-face.

ICAD #51

Leftover from fishies on a bit of patterned paper with poeming words.

ICAD #52

Loving this turtle and a leftover line from "Under the Sea" paintings.

ICAD #53

Fiddling with some OLD scraps and bits and posterising in Picasa.

ICAD #54

A weird little gathering together of thises and thats.

ICAD #55

Playing with the more "normal" version of #49 without inverting colours.


This past week has been a delicious muddling about in PLAY. ICAD-making BEfore bed makes me very ready to sleep deep and NOT have my busy brain waking me. I love that discovery...

Somehow this DOing things daily is snow-balling in my little World. I have been nearly unstoppable and having so much fun it is hard to remember I don't know a whole lot of what I am DOing.

Tricky and Sweet!!!



3 comments:

Heather said...

I absolutely love every single one of your collages here. I like how the fish and other aquatic shapes keep showing up. I also love combining cutout words to create new phrases and sayings. You never know what might come up! And I definitely agree with you: ICAD really has been so much fun. I will be sorry to see it end. Playing around with an index card every evening has become such a great way to end my day.

Andria said...

Looks like so much fun play here! What a neat discovery that ICAD-making promotes good sleep...that's priceless. One thing I haven't done yet for mine is raid my envelopes of words and phrases from magazines...might have to try that in the final week!

DocAngi said...

Currie, #49 captured my heart immediately as I love BLUE anything. You have a way with collage and words that delight the eye! Great ICADs!