Saturday, July 7, 2012

Photo Art Friday ~ Architectural Explorations


Once upon a time... I lived for a very short while BEfore moving East in a tiny apartment where my mum lives. It was Very Populated with people BEyond 80, so I had to find other ways of entertaining and amusing myself...

Up the street was this wonderful home and studio that I would spend hours daydreaming about. I love how it is built with all sorts of leftover stuff you'd never really think of using to build a house, unless of course you have an imagination that doesn't listen to Can't and Shouldn't type thinking.

I'm showing you one of the actual photos BEfore I started playing about with it in Picasa. It was A BLAST!!! I really love how the colour makes it all that much funkier and impossibly wondrous.









Photo Art Friday

2 comments:

Bonnie Zieman, M.Ed. said...

Looks like a great studio and your editing makes it even more artsy and inviting! Thanks for sharing with Photo Art Friday, Currie.

Jeanne said...

What a great building for BarnArt, and love your processing on it! Bet it was a great alternative to "hanging around the house". Fun work here!