Saturday, October 6, 2012

Happy Timmy Day 2012



Today is my sweet boy's 34th birthday. Amazing... I tell you, it's just amazing how extraordinary a human bean he is. I got a little busy last week making this for him, then I scanned it and fiddled a bit and Now I am going to post it on his wall. It's so much fun BEing able to share like this. I will grant you I am NOT a HUGE FB fan, but it surely has a way of letting people seem close when in Real Life we are all too far apart.

EnJOY & Celebrate!!


5 comments:

Hadiyah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rita said...

Happy birthday to your son!!
Mine will be 38 in about a month. Does blow one's mind. How did he get that old? LOL! ;)

Victoria said...

Gorgeous and deeply meaningful..happy celebrations!
Victoria

Carola Bartz said...

How sweet of you to create this for your boy and then post it on his facebook wall. I'm sure he appreciated it. Yes, you're right, FB is a nice way to stay connected with people we love but who live far away. I wish my family in Germany was more FB positive.

Marilyn said...

What a special gift this must have been for him.