Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Making Lemonade



Somedays ask for more patience than I can muster. 

I try to catch people DOing things "right" or "well."

I make room.

I practise breathing in and out, smiling, finding the JOY in waiting.

And in the end, I sometimes just have to surrender.

This was my afternoon.

Waiting for the Connection bus that never came...

Until I'd got on the regular bus... I am so tired of this process.

For almost a year my drivers were always on time, even early.

I could call and speak to someone, like that!!

Last week I let this all bend me out of shape.

[which is saying something, considering the "shape" I am in ;~D]

NOT today.

Sometimes you just have to make lemonade.

Even without lemons.


I am challenging myself to write out loud for the 91 days, 1 April through 30 June 2013. I'm pulling questions out of hats and giving them some room to romp. If you have a question to share, please email me... 
silver dot currie at gmail dot com

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Sounds like a great exercise and will keep my eye out for your thoughts!