Tuesday, April 16, 2013

My Simple Principles: BEgin Each Day With Wonder



I'm going to spend the balance of April writing about My Simple Principles. 

These principles are those things I let guide my moments. 

The longer I DO this, the more I enJOY the quality of my Life in ways I felt BEyond my grasp for so very long.

BEgin Each Day With Wonder.

When I wake up, usually long BEfore the sun, I've learned to ask myself a question like, 

I WONDER what I will learn today?!
or
I WONDER who or what will astonish and amaze me today?!

It sounds so simple and mayBE it is, but it has also encouraged me to 
BEgin my day Eagerly, JOYfully, and Energised.

I, like many people, used to struggle to awaken and BEgin my days. 
Now, NOT at all. 

Every morning I am happy to wake up and embrace the new day. 

Every morning, I DO the same things and by the time the sun is up [and long BEfore I used to drag myself out of bed NOT that long ago] I've already accomplished things important to me which give me the sustained energy to keep moving into my morning and day with wonder.

I emphasised important to me BEcause that's been the key for me. 
I choose to please myself and to DO what makes me shine. 

Rather than DOing what I DO for approval, agreement, or acknowledgement, 

I DO it for ME 
&
I DO it BEcause I CAN.

Life works best for me when it's simple, spare, and clear.

 I am challenging myself to write out loud for the 91 days, 1 April through 30 June 2013. I'm pulling questions out of hats and giving them some room to romp. If you have a question to share, please email me... 
silver dot currie at gmail dot com




No comments: