Sunday, January 26, 2014

Life's Leanings #26 Look For Similarities


There are many things that are difficult.

Times come for everyone that feel too enormous and heavy.

When something comes easily, it's often dismissed.

The challenges we rise to are more attention-grabbing.

But there is a problem in this logic and sequence.

The problem is that we think we alone are walking through things.

And we are.

But we also are NOT.

Every morning when I read others' sharing I am reminded of this.

Over and over and over again.

We are NOT so different, You & I, I think.

WOW!!! I often say in reply, conveying my Gratitude and utter amazement.

It can BE a habit to see our uniquenesses.

Our differentness.

Let it also BEcome a habit, I say, to Look For Similarities.

For the "me, too" moments that bind us BEautimously to one another.

I am leaning into this idea this year.




No comments: