Friday, January 31, 2014

Life's Leanings #31 This Is A Simpler Way To Live


I can BE a very complicated mess.

Sometimes.

But I am learning that when I AM I have chosen to BE.

BEsides BEing humbling, this is a magic key.

If every day I remember that is all I ever have, I can BE very simple.

And so Life can BE simpler.

Well, my Life anyway...

So much energy is spent trying to repair my Past.

And yet more energy is spent trying to manage my Future.

But Right Here and Right Now, that's where everything meets.

And for me, knowing this, and living by it is A Simpler Way To Live.





1 comment:

Rita said...

Don't you wonder sometimes why human beings have such a tendency to want to live in the past or the future? So much so that we have this ability to kind of drift through today in a kind of fog! You'd never see a dog do that. ;)